I'm going to go ahead and make a sequel to my quest, Adventure in Mysteria. I'll try to make it at least LOOK better than the first, but I have some questions:
1: What tileset do you want me to use? The tileset of the original, or a Pure Tileset? Or something else? Just make sure it looks good.
2: What stuff from the first do you want me to keep, and which do you want me to keep, but change slightly? And what new stuff would YOU add?
3: Should I make cutscenes?
4: Should the people who talk use strings, or tiles with letters and symbols?
5: (Add whatever else you want here, if possible.)

Your feedback will help, and I'll TRY to remember your username for the credits.

Edit: I need to mention something. If you want to give me an idea, please don't give me one for a story. I already have most of that planned out as is. Once I get started on the quest, I'll give you all the story, which means that I'm going to need to know if you all want a Pure tileset for this quest or the Newfirst tileset (or any other tileset you want.).

Okay, I think I'd better go ahead and give you all the story, since giving you that will help you decide on the tileset I should use. Basically, the overworld (every last area of it) is affected by what's in the story, or, put simply, the whole entire overworld is covered in a think, dense mist. It won't clear up until you complete each dungeon, and only the area the dungeon is in will have the mist cleared up. The last dungeon will probably be in the center of the overworld, so you'd have to clear each area of mist around the center to get to the last area.
Okay, here's a basic form of the story (but like I said, it's not complete, so I'll just simplify the stuff for you):
(How to make it simple? Hmmm....)

Well, the story starts out with some crazy, weirdo scientist talking to himself about hating the residents of Mysteria, so he formulates a plan to gain control of the entire island. His plan is to cover the island in a mysterious fog, one that will cause the people to run scared. Of course, he knows that fog isn't dangerous, so he tells the islanders to obey him and call him ruler of the island, or he'll put poison in the fog, which will leave only him. The islanders do the "smart" thing and do what he says. Then, he decides to go after the rest of the world. He sends his demands to places all over the world, starting with... Hyrule. Link is informed of this and sent back to Mysteria. What he finds is an odd fog. He goes toward the source, to a new area of the island he didn't go to last time. And thus, the quest starts and all that. So, with the story, will someone please give me a suggestion on what tileset to use?

I think I'll start on the quest now. I'll start with the Newfirst tileset (I'm tempted to call it my "Mysteria" tileset since that's the only quest I currently have that uses it), but switch to any other tileset if anyone wants a different tileset than the first.