Quote Originally Posted by Rakki Elsewhere
Anyway, the reason I asked about the builders was because of Level 2. Perhaps we should make it a joint effort, so that all the builders can get their gimmicks out in the dungeon? Like, maybe it could be broken into 3+ parts, in which everyone gets an equal number of rooms? Unless somebody DOESN'T want to work on Level 2, in which case, I guess it would be left to either 1 or 2 people (depending on if just one or both of the other two remaning people wanted to work on it). I mean, a basic timeline for the dungeon would have to be followed (a timeline of which rooms the player goes in and when, I mean), but apart from that, the builders could freely express themselves. Sound like a good idea?
Discuss. :p

Basically, -I- personally want to stick with the current operational idea, but if you guys find something better, I'd ditch these plans in an instant, provided that the idea that you can come up with works. I'd rather more people like the idea than not, so...
But I really want some heavy discussion and collaboration, not just some suggestions being thrown out there, okay? If you have an idea, it'd be in your best interest to provide examples, a map mockup, (Unnecessary, but I'll love you if you have one on hand. :p ) the method for operating the gimmick as well as all other gimmicks conneted to it, etc. No suggestion on its own.
Assuming you actually want to do this, ... ... ... Alright, good luck guys.

EDIT: Just remember to please work quickly. We ARE on a time limit, supposedly. :p Don't let it sit idle. This is your part of the project. I'm still designing the quest template here. The faster you guys work, the faster we'll have a level 2.