Well I wouldn't even be going so far, OR have explained any of that, if I didn't see at least one way to make it work. :p So much for the "ZC's engine is a Zelda 1 engine." It's all about the workarounds. You need to know what it's capable of doing, and work around those capabilities to achieve the desired effect. Now that multiwarps, sensitive warps, and tiered screen references (Whatever.) are possible, that expands what is capable by quite a lot.

Anyway, ... have you ever seen, in one of Freedom's Quests, or in Shoelace's HoD, where they trigger an event, by having this one screen with nothing much on it before you reach the scene where you'll be interacting with someone? That empty room is actually packed with events. You trigger someone elsewhere which causes that empty room's secrets to be triggered, which warps you an identical room, only the room its connecting to is different. (The text is different, or something else happens, etc.) You're not supposed to notice any transition. That's how these work.

This will operate in much the same way, only there won't be an "empty" screen, I don't think. Because there are four warps now, rather than only one, you can still have the real warp pads present during the time of the warping, but the user can probably still warp along the floor when the pads are triggered via the autowarp or sensitive warp combo.