I think having a main thread for suggestions for the next beta was a good idea last time, so I took the initiative to make a thread for everyone's suggestions for the next new beta. :p Hope you don't get mad at me for this, DN or Jman, but I figured it'd be easier for you guys to look at the posts in ONE thread rather than a whole bunch of different threads all over the place. Anyway, onto my suggestion.

Would it be possible to add a box below the Flag Placement icon? I'm suggesting such to make it quicker to switch between flags. The way it would work is that you would click in the box below the Flag Placement icon, and you'd enter a number, then when you clicked the icon, the flag of that number would be set as the flag you're currently placing. Obviously, if you entered a number higher than was available, it would just choose the highest flag number in the list.

Also, I'm re-suggesting those suggestions I made in the Beta 9 Suggestions thread about Flags showing up on the combo menu. Being able to see inherent and normal flags at the same time was a nice addition to Beta 10, but being able to see what every combo's inherent flag is without having to edit or place it would be nice as well.