Sorry if this isn't in the right forum, wasn't sure which one to use. Anyway, I still don't know what made ZC do this. It was so wierd, not to mention maddening as can be. I had finally gotten down to final debugging of my quest. It was an old one though, not my big one, thank goodness. I had decided to recolor and edit it some more. What happened was I did some midi searching in ZQ, then saved. When I went to open it in ZC, it said the quest was the wrong kind, even though I saved it in the same ZQ I had been using all day.This is all in 163 by the way. So I reopened it and did a save as, then went back to ZC. Even though I saw the quest in ZQ when I saved it, it was gone when I tried to open it, nothing but an empty quest!! I went back to ZQ again and tried opening it there, same thing. The only thing left of my poor quest was the name!! The only thing I did different the last time I saved before this started is when doing the midi searching, I also looked in my 2.10 folder(I hadn't before with the earlier searches). The only thing I can think of is that somehow, by opening and looking in my 2.10 folder, I caused it to do something to my 163 quest. Sorry for the long post, I just had to get it out of my system. I guess I'll never see my quest finished now. I have an older version, but it is before all the new work I had done, and I don't really want to have to do all that work again. So much recoloring, pallete editing, and tile editing/comboing.