I stare at the screen, mouth agape, as I beat this game. Many things run through my mind, such as, "Why is this quest so good?" or "Did I just beat it?" and random stuff like that, most related to this game. I watch the built-in credits, press A, and then F8 and Enter. I crack my knuckles, log off, turn the light out, and go to bed.

I must say the following sentance: "Good Lord, that was the greatest game I have ever played!"

Not to mention a little: "Level 9 could be a quest by itself! (Only took me a month, that Level 9... )

After playing this game for 6 months (remember that the Level A continue bug forced me to restart from scratch), I am not understanding why this game was free to download and not #1. It was, simply put, brilliant.

No dungeon was terrible. Level 8 was a little short for my taste of a Level 8, but, hey, length doesn't matter! Many, many kudos to you, DFW!! This is a quest that you play again in a few months! Though I finished with not all the heart containers, 40 deaths, and 14:50:16 on the clock, I felt like I've beat a true Zelda game. This is "The Zelda Game."

Thank you for the greatest quest of all time! :)

(Now to finish my homework.)