I did this last year and it was one of the few things I did during that time period that didn't almost get me banned :)

I figured since not much is going on this week I'd try to liven it up. Here are the rules for those who forgot.

I am an excellent artist (shh those who remember last year don't let the n00bs know the secret). On rare occasions I work for free. This is one of those occasions.

I will choose one of two resolutions for my drawing. You can only choose whether you want regular or SPECIAL AVATAR EDITION. The difference? If you specify SPECIAL AVATAR EDITION the image will be no larger than 150x150 and will meet the filesize specifications for an avatar at AGN. I expect at least someone to get an avatar out of this :) Otherwise, the picture will be in this year's mystery resolution.

The rules? Tell me what to draw and I will draw it. Do not whine if I don't respond in 10 minutes. I work from 10AM until 7PM and usually don't start browsing the forums until 8 or so. Thursday at 7:30 I have somewhere to be. I expect to do at least 5 per day, more if I don't have anything else to do.

Post and ye shall receive. Try not to post less than a complete sentence, though. The more effort and creativity you put into your post the more effort and creativity I will put into my work.

To anyone who wants to hate on my talent, why don't you go find another artist that will do commissions within a day for free? I'm still waiting for the commission MetaStaiford promised me 4 years ago :mad:

*edit* I'm not doing any tonight so if you can't wait until tomorrow evening UP YOUR NOSE WITH A RUBBER HOSE! Post your ideas and I will get to them ASAP.