Believe it or not, I joined these forums simply to reply to this topic. I was going to join it eventually though, so I can announce my quests here.

Anyway, The arrows are in the room with the Aquamentus. You have to push a block to the right. However, I can't find the freaking bow. Can anyone help?

edit: never mind, I found the bow. If anyone needs to know, you can find it by walking through the bottom wall in the room with lots of Gibdos. (the one with the passageway to the Pols Voice room)

I'm currently having trouble in level 4. Not only did I lose my shield, but I can't figure out what to do. I found the Magic Boomerang, the heart piece, and the compass, but I still need the map and I'm assuming the stepladder. Also, I found a whole bunch of heart pieces and money by burning every tree on every screen where I found no warps, using the whistle on every screen, and bombing a few places. I found two 100 rupee rooms, three 25 rupee rooms, four pay for the door rooms, a store, a potion store, and the Magical Sword. That is in addition to the 13 heart pieces I found - 6 of which were from levels 1-4 and the two cave places.

On an actually useful note, how do you make it so the whistle only makes stairs when you're standing on a certain spot? This happens on "the pitcher's mound" - the entrance to level 4. ...Wait a second, I just looked in ZQuest and saw the Whistle flag. What the hell? While working through 2 entire quests and helping on another, I have never noticed that flag. Ever.