I have now added the option to obtain premium membership.
Rather than to accept blind donations I figured I'd add a way for a donation to happen and the person donating to recieve something. You'll notice a new option in your User Cp under the Miscellaneous header called Paid Subscriptions. (Or http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/payments.php) A 6 month subscription costs 7.50. The payment is accepted through paypal and is totally automated. As soon as you pay you instantly have access to all of the following features:

• Can see users who are invisible on who’s online.
  • Can access the search function.
  • New Avatar Restraints (50,000 bytes rather than 20,000)
  • New Profile Picture Restraints (300x300 rather than 150x150, 50,000 bytes rather than 20,000)
  • Can store 500 Private messages rather than 50.
  • Can post attachments.
  • Custom Avatar & Custom Title.
  • “Premium” Icon next to username in postbit.

More features will come at a later date, but I feel even now this is a very awesome package of features. I also have plans for giveaways as well. Perhaps buy a new Gamecube game or something and select a random premium member to give it to. *shrugs*

If you have any questions feel free to ask. A lot of users were looking for a way to help their forum, and I feel this is a great way to do it yet get something in return. Funds are transfered to a new account I've opened that hosting funds are withdrawn out of monthly.

If you get banned or something else through actions of your own whilst a premium member, no refund will be issued. It's your own fault. Being a premium member does not equal immunity.