Okay, for people to have a real educated response, they must have played Hidden Duality and Fragments of Power, both I have made. Only then can you make some sort of educated response I am looking for. First off, my next quest will feature 12 dungeons, but after so many complaints about them being so confusing and hard, I'm cracking down on the macro dungeon puzzles and making most of the dungeons rather rudimentary and simple in nature, the block puzzles will take a major hit too. Fragments of Power will be my model in which I will be creating these 12 new dungeons and I will be making it somewhat less confusing than even those dungeons found in FoP. So a bit more on the fighting side and less so on the puzzle side. Furthermore, the difficulty won't be truly evident until levels 6-9. (more so in the final 2 levels) and of course the 3 optional dungeons will be tough as nails. So basically, I'm appealing this new quest to the wider gaming audience and for those who gave up on HD because of its difficulty. So my question to all of you is, is this a good idea? Is it good that I'm splitting up my quests into varying degrees of difficulty or should I keep up the tempo from HD and not change the pace and have it be more of the same?