Ok, since I've heard no complaints from anyone involved, I've posted the graphics I was using for Project Z on my yahoo briefcase. I call it (cleverly) Sekkien Denetsu Z. Heres what it includes :

Warlock's SD3 cave, forest, and city tiles/pallettes
Someone else's SD3/SD2 desert, forest ruins, and mountain zone tiles/pallettes. (I forgot your name!)
Plith's FF6 overworld tiles, recolored.
Personally ripped SD3 sub-zero snowfield, FF2 overworld, castle city jad tiles/pallettes
Huge amount of custom characters, one custom boss, all the enemy tiles from DoY

This isn't a finished tileset, and combo pages are only made insofar as they were needed to create the Z demo awhile ago. To anyone wishing to develop with this pack- you'd better know how to rip tiles and pallettes yourself or you wont be able to make a very complicated quest. Consider this a good "starting point". All the pallettes are labeled so you shouldnt have TOO hard of a time figuring it out. The only tiles that currently dont have pallettes to display correctly are the large christmas tree and the treant tiles. Rolante Mountain Zone and Castle City Jad rips are incomplete.

If you'd like some pointers on how to use the tiles, download the demo "Project Z", also in the yahoo breifcase.

With that said, heres the link.
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/satin_...+Classic+rocks!&.view=l
Once again, you need to log in with "satin_nail" and "raven" to actually access the briefcase.

ALL QST AND ZGPS MADE USING ZQb152.

-C