Hrmn... I followed through the Tutorial, but I'm still having problems with Zquest, most of which at the following:

A) How do you change Midis on the same Map? Not only for Boss rooms, but for overworlds as well. (Because Link shouldn't strut to CastleVania-inspired techno as he walked through his quiet, peaceful hometown.) This one I have NO Idea over.

B) Bushes. It's easy enough to create a Bush and Assign it to Slash-->Item, but I don't think that uprooted plants usually leave a solid block of bittersweet red when you chop them down (Then again, who ever heard of a lonely little Elf Saving a helpless princess from an Anthropomorphic Pig with a thing for Shiny Triangles?)

C)This probably has the same thing to do with question B, but how to you Burn a Bush and not have Stairs appear under it? Is this Layering, again? (Step-by-Step Processes would be greatly 'ppreciated)

And Finally:

D) Is it possible to create a Mixture of Dungeon and Overworld-type rooms on the same Map? The same Square-shaped rooms are getting a little old.

Danke, and all who help will, of course, have muchmany good Karma. :moo: