:mega:
I am currently working on a Mega Man custom quest and I want to make it as good as possible, and different to the other quests made with Zquest. So first I´d like to know if this mega man project sounds interesting, and if it does, I would be happy to get suggestions of the things you would like to see in a Mega Man quest.

I have drawn the tileset for this quest, and my friend (who is a Mega Man fan) is helping me with the enemies and building this quest. But music is one thing I really haven´t decided yet: Should it be just Mega Man music or could it be be any kind of music if it just ”fits” to the part of the game? And other thing is puzzles. Because Mega Mans aren´t puzzle games, I decided to make just a couple of bigger puzzles somewhere, or if you think that this quest should be a puzzle quest, just tell me. I don´t know what you think about this one, but because this is a Zquest, I´ve planned to put one Zelda-type level (move blocks, collect keys, etc.) but just one, so tell me would it be okay? And the main baddie is, of course, Dr.Wily! (I have created a new space ship for him, but it looks better than the original one) The overworld will be quite small (16x8), but the cities and the levels will be gigantic.

So, comment these thoughts and ideas and if you have a suggestion for enemies or levels or guys or whatever, post here! I don´t know is there any other Mega Man quest or is someone making one, but I´ll promise that this quest will be finished somewere in the summer and it will be big and damn fun quest to play. I will show you some pictures at the end of this month and maybe I release a small demo too…

Here´s some pictures to show you how the game might look, and if you want to comment the graphics, just say what you think. I´m not sure will I change the graphics anymore, but if I get many posts who says: ”looks boring or ugly”, then I might make a little changes.

:mega: