Okay, I ported REvenge 2 over to Beta 139 with layers and fixed level 2 so it actually played right. But one problem, it seems blocks with normal 4-way flags on them or blocks that should move DON'T MOVE. It happens randomly and to randomly selected blocks it seems. Its hard to recreate the bug because going in and out of the room or exiting the dungeon and coming back will fix it, but then it sprouts up elsewhere where you CAN'T move a block. ITs an annoying bug and it doesn't seem to go away.

Okay, for those who have beta 139, just simple port Revenge 2 over to 139 by opening it up and saving it under 139. Then skip to level 2. Head into the left section of level 2 and take the staircase leading to the right side, now try to get out of there, one of the blocks will NOT move for you. And I'm assuming this is true of the blocks that you see when you take the staircase on the right side of the level leading to the left side. And even MORE prominent of this bug is in level 3. From the start, head up, right, up, right right. And try moving the blocks in the upper left with your bracelet to get that key, the middle block won't move unless you push it first, but doing that will make it unable to get the key. Same thing if you head, left, left, left, up and try to move the blocks blocking the way north. AND same thing happens to the blocks right before the boss door with the two lanmolas. What is going on? I didn't even touch those block flags and yet they aren't working correctly. Clearly a bug of ZC 139. I am using the windows version of Beta 139, not sure about the DOS.