AAAGGGHHH!!! I have the worst luck with finding the games I want. I went to Biloxi with my g/f today, and I found a store called "Game Traders" that had lots of SNES games in it. I have been searching high and low for Final Fantasy II, and can't find it anywhere. I asked him about it, and he said he sold ALL 3 COPIES he had a few hours before I showed up. In hindsight, maybe he was lying to try and make me buy something, but it gets worse. I found Secret of Mana for $39.99. I wasn't expecting to pay that much for an SNES game (except FFII, I'd pay well for a copy), but I remembered renting it once and it was really fun. I was only halfway considering buying it. Then, I found Secret of Evermore for 39.99 too. I rented SoE once, but I didn't like it as much as SoM, so I didn't want to pay 40 bucks for the thing. Then, I noticed the store was having a "buy one get one free" sale. So, I decided that SoM and SoE for 40 dollars was a good deal. SoM was in a box, SoE was just the cartridge. I brought the box to the counter, and told the guy I wanted SoE as well. He went to go fetch the SoM cartridge (because they kept it outside the box to help protect from theft) but he found out someone had SOLD THE GAME AND FORGOT TO MOVE THE BOX!!! I was MAD!! There weren't any other games I felt were worth it in the store, so I didn't get any games, because I felt that $40 was too much for SoE because I didn't like it. I was SO mad. I was really excited about SoM. This is really sad, but I almost cried. It was so disappointing. This kind of crap always happens when I shop for SNES games.