First off, there is an update to demo 1 that fixes a bug or two out. Just download the demo again to get it.

Second, I rushed Demo 1 a little too much, so I'll be releasing a Demo 2 to make up for it. It will include a little more, but it will end in the middle of Level 2.

It will also be much more exploreable with most areas that were blocked off before opened up.

Third, here is some new areas I have added (screenshots tomorrow as I don't have time tonight):

To begin with, I've added the swamp. It is basically what it says. A small swampy area that will connect to the Frozen Desert.

I've also added a dungeon in this area called "Bloody Hideaway". Apparently, someone you know too well will die in this mini dungeon. Their death will result in blood pouring out of the walls and a passage opening to the Frozen Desert and the "Seasons Dimension".

Coming after that is the Frozen Desert in the "Seasons Dimension". I do have a screenshot of it, but I don't have time to link to it again. Basically, a small frozen desert. Day 2 of this area will be called something else and it will be a very hot desert.

After this will be "Demon Mountain". The Frozen Desert sits on top of some cursed mountains. This area will feature places to drop off the edges of the rocks onto other edges on a different screen. I also plan to make Day 2 of this area completely different. This area isn't exactly finished as I only have 1 screen of it finished.

Well, I'm out of time, so some more details will come tomorrow.