Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post
Ask and ye shall receive Moosh, ask and ye shall receive:

https://www.zeldadungeon.net/wiki/Zelda_Classic
Ah yes, it's this. Someone else also sent me this page after I asked, so I figured that'd be one of the sites. Your post indicated there were multiple. Anyways, if you take a look at the edit history, this page was both created and edited by the other dev team in the past prior to the removal. So it fits the pattern of removing the link from their other sites. Fortunately for you, it is a wiki page. You can uh...you can edit it back. Or better yet, instead of starting an edit war, you could dispute the changes with ZeldaDungeon and have their moderation make the call and lock the page from further changes. I'd recommend doing that if this is something you actually care about.

I'm ignoring the email exchanges as it's all old news at this point, however...
Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post
So yes, we are not hiding anything as anyone can plainly see. So who is hiding then? Maybe it's time to bring everything out into the light and cast out the darkness.
Is the AGN development server not private while the other one is open to all? I'd love to see what progress you've all been making, but when I asked Nightmare (only AGN member I'm in any sort of contact with currently) about the dev server, he made it sound like I wasn't welcome there. Fair enough. I've made no friends over here. I dare say our relations are casually hostile. But what I care about most is ZC. So I'm asking again: Why not sell me on what you're doing? What kind of program are you developing here? What are your features, what's your focus, and why should I care? I would gladly cooperate with my worst enemy for the greater good of the program. What do you actually think the greater good looks like?