Quote Originally Posted by Moosh View Post
Do you have some examples of these sites? I've heard nothing about any such effort, and find it unlikely given how little outreach the ZC community has had. We're pretty isolated and have barely put in any effort to advertise the program to the greater internet or even other Zelda fan sites lately despite declining interest. So I'd be surprised to hear if someone did put in that effort.

I'm also kinda surprised that PureZC actually removed the AGN link on their about page. Pure is one of the slowest moving sites I know and they got on that change with unprecedented speed. I'd have figured they'd just forget it was there. There's probably more links buried in the forum's many old pinned topics that they have forgotten. In fact...Yup, there we are.

Are you at liberty to share anything about the planned direction for the AGN repo and what cruft is being done away with? Understandable if it's all being kept hush-hush for the moment, just curious how the two versions will differ and why users would want to pick one over the other.

Ask and ye shall receive Moosh, ask and ye shall receive:

https://www.zeldadungeon.net/wiki/Zelda_Classic

To further show that intent is clearly evident we don't even have to look further than the initial correspondence after the incident:

PAGE 1
PAGE 2
PAGE 3

So who is this Connor fellow anyway? Does anyone even know? He is the only one that refused to even have a conversation at all, and couldn't be bothered to give me or anyone else the time of day when confronted. If any past dev contacted me for any reason, even one I have never personally talked to before, I would reply and give a helping hand if need be; it is simply common courtesy. What kind of sociopath commandeers a 25-year project like this after just over a year of working on it and claims that "it's for the greater good" while the actions in and of themselves create more toxicity and division than what he perceives based on 3rd-hand information of past events he has no direct knowledge of (and I assure you he doesn't know the half of it). In his mind he thinks to be a giant, but only by standing on the backs of others - such as Phantom Menace, Dark Nation, DarkDragon, to name a few - has anyone been able to enjoy the view from that height. These people, and many others, have done more for this community than he ever will. By claiming "because Zoria" and throwing everyone else into an "all of agn" box, he can then just point to this lowest common denominator 'box', which is nothing more than a projection of his own ego, and justify his actions to turn himself from a villain to a hero. It is absurd!!! What nonsense! And here too I shall remind people that words have meaning: 'justify', from Latin means to 'make just', or 'make right'. In other words, in this context it can not be, as to 'make just' something which was unjust in the first place is impossible.

So yes, we are not hiding anything as anyone can plainly see. So who is hiding then? Maybe it's time to bring everything out into the light and cast out the darkness.