Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post
Sorry for not responding, I figured the next update would help explain the situation, but we haven't gotten there yet.
Unfortunately, no. They just stole (transferred) the entire repo and still have possession of it. It had nothing to do with being unhappy with ZC since they were the only ones working on it at the time.They simply wanted nothing to do with agn, so they made their own website and misappropriated the entire project. It really is that bad, and we have all the receipts to back up these assertions. Even now, you will not find any mention of www.zeldaclassic.com or Armageddon Games from any of their links either at purezc, github, or any of the rest of it. Moreover they have been going around to Zelda sites and removing or altering the history of the zeldaclassic project even though AGN has been the home of Zelda Classic for 25 years! purezc is entirely complicit in this act of betrayal.
Wow, that is really terrible. I just don't understand some people I tell you what, Raichu86/Wild Bill (RIP), a friend and long time member of AGN who originally founded PureZC, would never have stood for it. He loved AGN and loved Zelda Classic. In my opinion everything they did is a betrayal of him as well.

Anyways, thanks for the update. I'll be curious to hear more later on.