I remember an issue that was brought up about NES doors in Interior type rooms in 2015 (I think? I can't find the thread.), where even though the doors are technically only supposed to work in NES dungeons, they still worked in some Interior DMaps, but not others? I'm not trying to bring the topic back up, but rather, I'd like to script the doors as a workaround. My goal is to have full control of walkability and layering on these screens (which is not possible in NES dungeons), but still have the possibility of using the doors. This is why I'm using the Interior DMap type instead. Anyway, this is less a script request and more a general "is it possible", as I'm sure I can script most of it myself; I'm just stuck on a few things.

1) Is there a general pattern to which Interior DMaps will have working doors and which won't, so I can detect it? The plan is to create a global script to mimic the behavior, so I'm not copy/pasting FFCs everywhere.
2) For locked doors, if I change the door type for a particular direction on a screen, is the change permanent?
3) For shutters, how would I detect if Link is coming from a shutter side only during the first moment he enters the screen, and then subsequently, make him walk inward before shutting the door? Use a variable to keep track of the frames remaining, I guess, but can I make him look like he's walking?