Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    54.59%

RPG (Role Playing Game) Maker Thread

In RPG Maker MV (Mobile Version) for Nintendo Switch in The Legend of 7 Starts or Legend of 7 Stars whatever the game is called, I cannot go b* (beyond the area with a tent and water). Please if you can, upload and then link to in this thread any youtube video(s) that shows how to go b*. Thank you.
    If you would like you may join and/or introduce my Message Board (forum) http://christisawsome.proboards59.com/index.cgi named ChristIsAwsome.

Also preferably means recommendably.

May I have some Land in Lalaria > http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...143AAKWsmv&r=w help please, thank you (preferably by Private Messaging me).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.83%
    Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars is a Super Nintendo game which was remade for the Nintendo Switch. What does RPG Maker MV have to do with this? If you screenshot the place where you are stuck, it will be easier for people to help you.

Thread Information