Hot damn. I'll take pizza any day.

Things I probably won't like on pizza:
  • Black olives.
  • Jalapenos in large quantity.
  • Most sweet things, such as fruit. Pineapple pizza, here we go.
  • An abundance of sausage meat, especially potentially gristly meat. I find a ton of bones in sausage, for example.
  • A lack of a substantial amount of any given thing. If it's a thin, dry sauce, or barely any cheese and it's just caked on, forget it.

Things I will really like on pizza:
  • An excess of cheese and/or sauce. Drown me in it please.
  • Deep dish or thick crust.
  • Stuffed crust.
  • Green olives.
  • Ricotta cheese.
  • Bacon.
  • Pepperoni, but not enough to give me the runs. I will get the runs.
  • Veggies and crunchies.

So, slices that I'm particularly fond of:

• Bacon, Ranch, and Chicken slices. Bits of half-inch wide bacon strewn amidst a sea of fried and breaded chicken strips swimming in thick cheese, with what is likely ranch dressing haphazardly drizzled across the lot. It's a slice of heaven.
  • Ricotta slices. They seem so innocuous until you remember they're different.
  • Deep Dish pizzas with an overflowing amount of melted cheese swimming in an abundance of sauce. I wouldn't mind eating a pizza soup. Just don't burn my mouth and we'll get along beautifully.
  • Green olive and fried onion. Green olives really go well with the flavor of the cheese, I find.
  • Pepperoni slices. Still a great flavor combination.
  • A salad slice. Thinly sliced lettuce, ranch, no cheese or sauce, slices of chicken... it's pretty great.
  • Any vodka slice. Grandma a'la vodka, grandpa a'la vodka, sicilian style, .. anything.
  • Veggie slice. Lots of different sauteed vegetables on a pizza, just minding their own business. It's great.