0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.43%
    I actually poke my head into the forum every now and then to see if there's anything going on.

...I just normally don't have much to say. I tend to not talk much in real life, and it carries over online.
    Current status: Former College student / Former Intern for Hardcore Gamer Magazine
    ----------------------------
    Teh Winnar of the second Annual Writing Contest!

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.8%
    If it makes the OP feel better, I joined a few days ago.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%
    Everybody went to PureZC. True Story.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%
    @cbailey78 I’m still here, and I certainly don’t plan on leaving anytime soon.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%
    Likewise, I' here until I'm dead. They can bury me here, so that I can't leave.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%
    Quote Originally Posted by VEL View Post
    I don't think I've farted within the last couple of days, I rarely fart anymore for some reason.
    Since your farts are allegedly radioactive, your farts have a longer linger time than normal.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Steel View Post
    Since your farts are allegedly radioactive, your farts have a longer linger time than normal.
    That is just a rumor that somebody made up, my farts are not radioactive. Though they may cause halucinations.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

Keese Just registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.65%
    Hi. Zim here.
    I started cab driving some years back and was on duty 12 hours a night 5 days a week so I started coming online and talking here less.
    My sideview platformer game has come along pretty nicely but could definitely use some graphical overhaul.
    No one seemed to want to partner with me to get it done so I just put it on hiatus for a year to give myself a break from my 10-year long project with ZC since it isn't a paying job and takes a lot of effort.
    It is Megaman X style in that the player can wall-slide and wall kick, and gets jet boots that increase his jump height and lowers descending speed, and can floor-slide like the older Megaman games.
    I intentionally stopped working on it and checked here in the forums less often because I just needed a break from this, also because there are some propositioned features of ZC that are still in the works that I am waiting on because as is my main character is always centered in the middle of the screen and the level moves behind him but I've changed that in the past so the screen scrolls more towards the sides and remodding the quest that way would make it possible to have the game be two players optionally, but like I said I am waiting on the devs here to make the 2-player inputs support available in the meantime for that.

My life got a little hectic for awhile and when I found a place to settle down I bought an XBox One S and have just been busy doing other things with my life, but now the year break I planned for myself is over with and I will probably get back to work on my ZC quest more soon and be more active in the forums here again.

Anyone interested in beta testing a sideview platformer game? It is going to be a looooong time before a thoroughly finished game is done if I'm left alone to do this by myself still, but the main functionality and examples of NPC interaction are done.
    The current graphics are definitely NOT going to be in the final as they are directly ripped from Bombman stage in a Megaman game and this game is like Megaman but isn't going to be a replica.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulkraken View Post
    I actually poke my head into the forum every now and then to see if there's anything going on.
    Ditto. Glad to see a few familiar faces still around.

Banned Just registered drooteas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23%
    Hey guys, football is underway in Europe. What do you think about making a bet on a few matches? I think I will definitely test my luck this time. Every time I am risking small sums, and very often they win. Now I am going to invest more, possibly my luck will not leave me. Let me know what betting apps do you find the most reliable. It is interesting to compare our choices.
    Last edited by drooteas; 06-17-2021 at 03:59 PM.

Thread Information