Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    79.06%

Gleeok's Nth quest

Challenge quest fans will be happy to know that I've finished testing and modifying Gleeok's Nth quest entry. Gleeok is inactive and on his behalf I've submitted it for the 6th quest contest. You can download it on my channel there.

https://www.armageddongames.net/show...-Quest-Contest

Please note that I've modified the quest to include the lens of truth, spacebar maps and the clues people give are more overt. If you are a diehard Z1 fan, feel free to ignore these extras but I warn you that the game will not be fun to play without them. Finally, the difficulty is like IoR on hero mode and Armageddon Quest. Not for the faint of heart.
    James's three laws of quest making:

1) Quest makers put their tastes and preferences first and everyone else second
    2) The "everyone else second" part can only be implemented if and only if it takes a very short time.
    3) If large amounts of money are being paid for the quest change rule number 1 to "sponsor tastes first and own tastes second" and rule number 2 to "must be implemented even if it takes nearly forever".

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.45%
    where is the channel and the quest?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    79.06%
    Once you get into the discord server, look down the left hand side for "James-Dev" and then click on the pin icon at the top right corner of your screen. If this doesn't work let me know and I can send it to you directly.

2) The "everyone else second" part can only be implemented if and only if it takes a very short time.
    3) If large amounts of money are being paid for the quest change rule number 1 to "sponsor tastes first and own tastes second" and rule number 2 to "must be implemented even if it takes nearly forever".

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%
    This is a worthy cause. Best of luck.

-James

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nightmarejames YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/nightmarejames

Game Projects
    Zelda Classic:
    Completed: Zelda NES Remastered, Demo 1st Quest, Demo 2nd Quest, James Quest: Remastered (V 2.1), Memorial Quest, New Quest 2 2015. New Quest: Rebuilt
    In development: Demo SP, James Quest: Remastered (V 3.0)t, 6QI

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    79.06%
    Thanks Nightmare but I know that it has next to 0 chance of winning unless no one else bothers writing a "good" quest. I did it mainly because I like Gleeok's work and I think it would be a tragedy if it wasn't finished - and its a great quest if you're the right kind of player. Also, I know that he would want to enter the competitiont so I did it for him.

How many licks to get to the center Chris Miller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%
    We gotta get more Type A players in here. Or was it Type B?

Download Lands of Serenity today! You will be knocked comatose by its sheer awesomeness.
    The Titan's Quest, best played in the bathroom as the excitement can be somewhat...overwhelming.

Official AGN Discord Channel

Official ZC Dev Discord Channel

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%
    I'm shocked that no-one pinged @Gleeok here to see if we can get him to respond.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    79.06%
    Type A is all on pure Chris Miller. They don't want anything to do with Type B players especially type B who loves old NES Zelda too. Oh god - that's the worst combination ever - type B and old NES Zelda fan.

As for Gleeok, for all we know he had a heart attack and has joined Glenn. Sad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.96%
    James24, did you mean now Gleeok is on heaven,or doesn't?

Strong stress and excitation are a strong burden to heart. Keeping to play very hard or challenging games causes very strong stress and excitation, and decreases player's lifetime.
    Last edited by DarkFlameSheep; 10-29-2019 at 11:32 PM.

クールな男
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.28%
    Quote Originally Posted by Stray Sheep View Post
    James24, did you mean now Gleeok is in heaven,or not?

Strong stress and excitation are a strong burden to heart. Keeping to play very hard or challenging games causes very strong stress and excitation, and decreases player's lifetime.
    J'ai l'impression que ce gars n'est pas un anglophone natif.

[edit]Oh wait, is there a rule about only writing in english? I should probably know that after...two decades?? Yikes.[/edit]

Thread Information