13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.35%
    If he really was active on 5th of October then he most certainly would have taken over authorship of his quest for the quest contest. I know that he was really keen on entering his quest.
    James's three laws of quest making:

1) Quest makers put their tastes and preferences first and everyone else second
    2) The "everyone else second" part can only be implemented if and only if it takes a very short time.
    3) If large amounts of money are being paid for the quest change rule number 1 to "sponsor tastes first and own tastes second" and rule number 2 to "must be implemented even if it takes nearly forever".

OBEY GOVERNMENT GOD ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    97.84%
    Hey-o!

Thanks for the heads up James24, I appreciate it. Get back to you later.

Yeah, I haven't been active much the last year, but don't you guys worry about me, I'm keeping busy. Moving out East next spring as well. As a rule of thumb you have to PM me when I'm inactive, sorry about that.

Wait, there's a 6th quest now? I'll have to submit the bugfixed OG quest for that - and yes, it's just as hard!

Anyway, it's late here right now and I'm off to sleep. Will look into it later. Thanks again to James24 for testing this quest! Without him the quest would likely not be playable and/or complete. It's on my todo list to release it still, I swear.
    Join the Gleeok Book Club - It's easy, all you have to do is read...

"Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" (British Royal Institute, 1906)
    None Dare Call It Conspiracy -Gary Allen
    Deliberate Dumbing Down of America -Charlotte Iserbyt
    Morals and Dogma -Albert Pike
    Bloodlines Of The Illuminati -Fritz Springmeier
    The Rape Of Justice -Eustace Mullins
    The World Order, A Study in the Hegemony of Parasitism -Eustace Mullins
    The Most Dangerous Superstition -Larken Rose
    "War is a Racket" �Major General Smedley Butler

The WWI Conspiracy: Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 "A New World Order"

�The modern theory of the perpetuation of debt has drenched the earth with blood, and crushed its inhabitants under burdens ever accumulating.� �Thomas Jefferson
    �It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system for, if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.� �Henry Ford
    �Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants.� �Benjamin Franklin

This post contains the official Gleeok� seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.35%
    No worries Gleeok. I just hope you're agreeable with the changes I made especially putting in the lens and spacebar maps. I know they aren't part of old school Zelda but I don't think your quest is reasonably playable without them. They don't have any real impact on the game and the difficulty except to allow the player to see unmarked, arbitrary and mandatory secrets which I don't think are very fun things.

Not that anyone really cares for old school Zelda - especially hard old school Zelda - its a quest made for you, me and a handful of other players only.
    James's three laws of quest making:

1) Quest makers put their tastes and preferences first and everyone else second
    2) The "everyone else second" part can only be implemented if and only if it takes a very short time.
    3) If large amounts of money are being paid for the quest change rule number 1 to "sponsor tastes first and own tastes second" and rule number 2 to "must be implemented even if it takes nearly forever".

Thread Information