Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    97.05%

time limits

Is there a way to remove time limits from quests? I've been playing Origin by darkflamewolf and I'm at this very stupid room in level 5 that is impossible for me to get past. I have goofy fingers and I just don't have the skill.

This was actually my biggest complaint about Majora's Mask, Zelda games shouldn't be constrained by a time limit in any way.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10vQ-w4i_-Wqh9exYN5w7qnjsFc97EzjU/view?usp=drivesdk

Edit: I'm starting to get flash backs to having started this quest a million times and always getting stuck here in this exact room. I've been playing ZC for a long time, and it's when it's timed stuff like this I usually end up giving up because it's literally impossible for me to do these things. There's too many traps and too many of those conveyer belts.

If it were only traps or only conveyer belts, it might not be so difficult, but this always always always gets me wanting to quit the quest and never come back. Of course I do come back, only to be reminded of this exact same room and the exact same problem. I give up... ðŸ˜*
    Last edited by roracle; 09-10-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Thread Information