Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers
Romancing Saga 3 Trailer
Romancing Saga Scarlet Grace Trailer
Oninaki E3 2019 Trailer
Dying Light 2
Outriders
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
Avengers

SQENX has some good stuff this year. FF8 remaster (the cutscenese are the only thing not get a impactful makeover so they look only SLIGHTLY better than the original game's) Romancing Sage 3 getting a official release outside of Japan like RS2 did in the past year or so along with Romancing Saga Scarlet Grace (not sure which game this is, but its also a previous Japan exclusive so hooray for localization!) also some more Dragon Quest Builders 2 hype, FF7remake love (Tifa gets shown, Aerith gets more shown, it seems some new stuff not originally in the game is being shown, which beign a remaster is a given, but not sure on the importance of Sephy showing up to Cloud but whatever) Last Remanent Remaster on Switch as of right bloody now. You never playe the original on Wii? Well here's a good chance to now!. More from SQENX, but I'll get to that in a bit.

Nintendo Direct (from Tuesday aka yesterday)

Spoiler: show

Smash Bros Ultimate DLC
Dragon Quest XI S
Luigi's Mansion 3
Link's Awakening
Trials of Mana
Collection of Mana Trailer
The Witcher 3 Switch
Fire Emblem Three Houses
No More Heroes 3
Contra Rogue Corps + Contra Collection
Daemon X Machina
Panzer Dragoon
Pokemon Sword & Shield
Astral Chain
Empire of Sin
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Cadence of Hyrule
Mario & Sonic 2020 Olypmics
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Breath of The Wild Sequel

Before I start here I'd like to get out of the way I grew up with the Big N so if I sound biased, that is why. HOWEVER! I am not Nintendo exclusive as I have in the past 15+ years expanded to PS and XB consoles (as some of you may know from threads/posts in that timeframe made here) so without further ado, the Nintendo Direct for E3 2019 is amazing. Where to start? They start with revealing the 2nd Smash Ultimate DLC character and it is great. I'll just post a link to the video because I can't describe how much I love it.

Spoiler: show

Now that that's out of the way, Nintendo went on the to reveal the Switch port of Dragon Quest XI, dubbed DQ XI S Definitive Edition. They also revealed new details for Fire Emblem Three Houses (Switch), Astral Chain, Daemon x Machina. Reveals for Animal Crossing New Horizons, Panzar Dragoon Remastered, Collection of Mana (contains Final Fantasy Adventure -Game Boy, Secret of Mana - SNES, and for the first time outside Japan by official standards, Seiken Densetsu 3 now titles Trials of Mana in English), which is available as of the end of the Direct digitally with a (unfortunately) limited physical release available exclusively from the SQENX store for preorder to ship in August (haven't checked, but preorders will probably be gone by the weekend so check fast if you want a hard copy) with a remaster of Trials of Mana coming to Switch n early 2020 (which I mentioned before but felt I should do so again here because RAISINS), Empire of Sin (looks to be a mobster/mafia style game of some sort), Witcher 3 Complete Edition port, Mario & Sonic Olympics 2020, Pokémon Sword and Shield details (saving that for a possible later thread), Contra Rouge Corps reveal (CYBORG PANDA!!!), Luigi's Mansion 3 details, No More Heroes 3 reveal, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 details, Cadance of Hyrule details (it comes out on Friday @ $25 USD for Switch), a reveal for the 3rd Smash Ultimate DLC fighter, which is Banjo Kazooie, with a reveal trailer that interestingly mirrors the K. Rool reveal from last year.

Lastly, but most certainly not least. A reveal trailer for a sequel to Breath of the Wild which shows Link and a not short hair sporting Zelda exploring some creepy caverns to find a mummified Ganondorf who comes to life and does his usual shit. Also the director in a interview has stated that this game will be slightly darker than Majora's Mask, which is considered by many to be the darkest game in the series (and not because of the meme/theory Link is dead bullshit) so have fun with that.

And that is my TL;DR of E3 2019 for ya all. I will note this only convers the Press Conferences and no other sit downs or shit they cover over the rest of E3 as most of that are further details and not much else usually. So having said that, enjoy and feel free to discuss whatever floats your boat and please be courteous to your fellow AGNers.

Have a great day and have fun!