Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.9%

The Official E3 2019 Tl;DR Thread

Its that time of the year again, where the video game companies have a circle jerk and compare each others metaphorical dicks to see who has the biggest one to entice our wallets. If you don't normally pay attention to or have the time for E3 but are curious about what gets announced, don't worry because I got your back! I do all of the time wasting for you so I can bring what important shit happens at E3 to you in digestible read-y bits.

Lets start with the Press Conferences (which is where most, if not all of the announcements come from anyway) starting with Microsoft.

Spoiler: show

The Outer Worlds
    Bleeding Edge
    Ori and The Will of The Wisps
    Minecraft Dungeons
    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    Blair Witch
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Spiritfarer
    Battletoads
    The Legend of Wright
    ID@Xbox
    Microsoft Flight Simulator
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition
    Wasteland 3
    Psychonauts 2
    LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Reveal Trailer
    Dragon Ball Kakarot
    12 Minutes
    Way To The Woods
    Gears 5
    Dying Light 2
    Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions
    Gears POP
    Xbox Elite Controller 2
    State of Decay 2 Heartland
    Phantasy Star Online 2
    Crossfire X
    Tales of Arise
    Borderlands 3
    Borderlands 2 Lilith and The Fight for Sanctuary
    Elden Ring
    Project Scarlet
    Halo Infinite

Spoiler tags ftw (to help with window sizings). What is Project Scarlet you ask? Its the new console from Xbox. its supposed to be super special awesome, but we'll just see because other than being super special awesome we know very little about it other than that the XB1 and XBBC libraries will be available out the gate and something something something 8k visuals, but who cares about pretty things? Minecraft Dungeons is basically Diablo but Minecraft flavored (at least from what the trailer shows) and will be multiplat on EVERYTHING, including the Switch. PSO2 is a remaster thingy of a entry in that series we never got because Japan thinks we don't like nice things and are stupid. Borderlands 2's Sanctuary DLC is out as of the announcement and adds about 3 hours worth on post game content and is free to get if you have the collection until a certain period of time, then you gotta open your wallet if you wanna play it (ie: one time purchase) Nobody really knows what Elden Ring is. Fallen Order looks like a actually good single player SW game from EA (you better not cancel this EA or I will boycott your shit for eternity, *insert rant abut last 15-ish years of EA's shit*) Anyway, onto *shudder* Bethesda...

Elder Scrolls Blades Switch
    Fallout 76 Year 2
    Ghostwire Tokyo
    Elder Scrolls Online Elsweyr
    Commander Keen
    Elder Scrolls Legends
    Rage 2 DLC
    Wolfenstein Cyberpilot
    Wolfenstein Youngblood
    Deathloop
    Doom Eternal

So Bethesda has done some stupif shit this past year or so what with Fallout 76 aka Fallout Dumpster Fire Edition and Elder Scrolls Blades aka ES Mobile Dumpster Fire Edition which the later of is coming to the Switch aka NOBODY will play it unless they are an idiot. Do some research if you wanna know why Blades sucks so much I got tldr ing to do. Commander Keen sounds nice right? Nope its mobile only, changes the genre and artstyle of the series and is already getting shit on by fans old and less old alike. The only thing that actually show promise (from my own humble opinion) is Doom Eternal as I never played the newer Wolfenstein games so I have nothing to invest/care about these 2 new games. Now onto PC stuff before I vomit my internal organs.

Evil Genius 2
    Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2
    Starmancer
    Chivalry 2
    Mosaic
    Midnight Ghosthunt
    Unexplored 2
    Conan Chop Chop
    Last Oasis
    Age of Wonders Planetfall
    Zombie Army 4 Dead War
    Remnant From The Ashes
    Griftlands
    Planet Zoo
    Shenmue 3
    Songs of Conquest E3 2019 Trailer
    Songs of Conquest
    Vermintide 2 Versus
    Per Aspera
    Auto Chess
    Cristales
    Valfaris
    Borderlands 3
    Maneater
    Terraria Journey's End
    Telling Lies
    Genesis Noir
    Baldur's Gate 3
    El Hijo E3 Reveal Trailer

To be honest I don't really play PC much due to not investing into a good enough gaming PC and really just growing up with consoles so I really don't have much to say on this part other than that Shenmue 3 is gonna suck now because its going Epic Store exclusive despite being crowdfunded which makes many people pissed off and for good reason. Otherwise the only PCgame here I have any remote interest in is Terraria Journey's End but I play that on console more than PC nowadays so it won't be on my radar until it hits there. So TLDR, if you play PC, do a bit of research on these and if Epic has an exclusive deal with it will probably suck, but not because the game is bad itself. Now to Ubisoft!

Watch_Dogs 3
    Mythic Quest Trailer
    Rainbow Six Siege Clutch Royale
    Brawlhalla Adventure Time Trailer
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint
    Elitesquad Reveal Trailer
    Just Dance 2020
    For Honor Shadows of The Hitokiri
    Rainbow Six Quarantine
    The Division 2 Year 2
    The Division 2 Episode 3
    Uplay+ Trailer
    Roller Champions
    Gods & Monsters

Never had any interest in Ubisoft other than whenever Rayman isn't being dominated (giggity) by Rabbids except for the Mario+Rabbids crossover game on Switch which is pretty good (I recommend it if you are XCOM fan). As for the E3 offerings, Gods & Monsters looks decent...for a trailer that doesn't really tell us much about the actual game, Brawlhalla gets Adventure Time characters if that's your fetish. Just Dance Yearly Release Edition, Watch Doge 3 (being called Legion) which gives you multiple characters you can control and permadeath so don't get attached to them because death, like multiverse theory, is a bitch. Just ask Thanos. Not MCU Thanos though because he doesn't have a hard on for Death, just balance. Now for Square-Enix! In the next post because post limits are something I don't like to test, so please don't post for the next hour or so just in case I'm not finished yet.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.9%
    [Part the Second]

Square-Enix!

Final Fantasy 7 Remake
    The Last Remnant Remastered
    Dragon Quest Builders 2 E3 2019 Trailer
    Circuit Superstars E3 2019 Trailer
    Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers
    Romancing Saga 3 Trailer
    Romancing Saga Scarlet Grace Trailer
    Oninaki E3 2019 Trailer
    Dying Light 2
    Outriders
    Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
    Avengers

SQENX has some good stuff this year. FF8 remaster (the cutscenese are the only thing not get a impactful makeover so they look only SLIGHTLY better than the original game's) Romancing Sage 3 getting a official release outside of Japan like RS2 did in the past year or so along with Romancing Saga Scarlet Grace (not sure which game this is, but its also a previous Japan exclusive so hooray for localization!) also some more Dragon Quest Builders 2 hype, FF7remake love (Tifa gets shown, Aerith gets more shown, it seems some new stuff not originally in the game is being shown, which beign a remaster is a given, but not sure on the importance of Sephy showing up to Cloud but whatever) Last Remanent Remaster on Switch as of right bloody now. You never playe the original on Wii? Well here's a good chance to now!. More from SQENX, but I'll get to that in a bit.

Nintendo Direct (from Tuesday aka yesterday)

Smash Bros Ultimate DLC
    Dragon Quest XI S
    Luigi's Mansion 3
    Link's Awakening
    Trials of Mana
    Collection of Mana Trailer
    The Witcher 3 Switch
    Fire Emblem Three Houses
    No More Heroes 3
    Contra Rogue Corps + Contra Collection
    Daemon X Machina
    Panzer Dragoon
    Pokemon Sword & Shield
    Astral Chain
    Empire of Sin
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
    Cadence of Hyrule
    Mario & Sonic 2020 Olypmics
    Animal Crossing New Horizons
    Breath of The Wild Sequel

Before I start here I'd like to get out of the way I grew up with the Big N so if I sound biased, that is why. HOWEVER! I am not Nintendo exclusive as I have in the past 15+ years expanded to PS and XB consoles (as some of you may know from threads/posts in that timeframe made here) so without further ado, the Nintendo Direct for E3 2019 is amazing. Where to start? They start with revealing the 2nd Smash Ultimate DLC character and it is great. I'll just post a link to the video because I can't describe how much I love it.

Now that that's out of the way, Nintendo went on the to reveal the Switch port of Dragon Quest XI, dubbed DQ XI S Definitive Edition. They also revealed new details for Fire Emblem Three Houses (Switch), Astral Chain, Daemon x Machina. Reveals for Animal Crossing New Horizons, Panzar Dragoon Remastered, Collection of Mana (contains Final Fantasy Adventure -Game Boy, Secret of Mana - SNES, and for the first time outside Japan by official standards, Seiken Densetsu 3 now titles Trials of Mana in English), which is available as of the end of the Direct digitally with a (unfortunately) limited physical release available exclusively from the SQENX store for preorder to ship in August (haven't checked, but preorders will probably be gone by the weekend so check fast if you want a hard copy) with a remaster of Trials of Mana coming to Switch n early 2020 (which I mentioned before but felt I should do so again here because RAISINS), Empire of Sin (looks to be a mobster/mafia style game of some sort), Witcher 3 Complete Edition port, Mario & Sonic Olympics 2020, Pokémon Sword and Shield details (saving that for a possible later thread), Contra Rouge Corps reveal (CYBORG PANDA!!!), Luigi's Mansion 3 details, No More Heroes 3 reveal, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 details, Cadance of Hyrule details (it comes out on Friday @ $25 USD for Switch), a reveal for the 3rd Smash Ultimate DLC fighter, which is Banjo Kazooie, with a reveal trailer that interestingly mirrors the K. Rool reveal from last year.

Lastly, but most certainly not least. A reveal trailer for a sequel to Breath of the Wild which shows Link and a not short hair sporting Zelda exploring some creepy caverns to find a mummified Ganondorf who comes to life and does his usual shit. Also the director in a interview has stated that this game will be slightly darker than Majora's Mask, which is considered by many to be the darkest game in the series (and not because of the meme/theory Link is dead bullshit) so have fun with that.

And that is my TL;DR of E3 2019 for ya all. I will note this only convers the Press Conferences and no other sit downs or shit they cover over the rest of E3 as most of that are further details and not much else usually. So having said that, enjoy and feel free to discuss whatever floats your boat and please be courteous to your fellow AGNers.

Have a great day and have fun!
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Thread Information