User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HI there folks how you all been.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.45%
    Quote Originally Posted by Avataro View Post
    Question though, how do you change your nick in order to reflect on someone's passing? What do these things have to do with each other.
    I don't remember exactly what it was but it was something along the lines of 'come back Tamamo'. I guess this is a 'douche move' because it calls out the fact that they were gone, while pretending to be dead. I don't really know, I'm just guessing.

As for what they have to do with each other, it's a friend trying to reach another friend whom they didn't really know if they were dead or not.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.94%
    I see.

Also, are you gonna apologize for pretending to be dead, Tamamo?
    Beware the power of GANON! Hahaha

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    32.87%
    Insulting them is one thing, but Tamamo why are you pissed off that they bought into it? I was just playing along because I thought that's what you wanted.

Did you want me to push HARDER at reaching you?

Did you WANT me to talk smack shit to "Minami"?

Or did you want someone to just give a damn about you? I think you're acting very entitled, and I'm ready to ban you for good.

EDIT: for everyone else, there's something not being mentioned that you need to know.

In the later stages of Tamamo's bullshit, I changed my steam name to "J/K everyone knows you're alive" Kind of dickish, and an unprofessional response even towards a faker or someone who just wants to get away from people. Migokalle isn't mentioning it, and I don't know WHY Tamamo isn't mentioning it (I'd be pissed about that the most.)
    Last edited by King Aquamentus; 03-16-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Actually he changed it before i sent the email. I unfriended him. THat's why he did it. :/
    And that's why I pretended to be dead as well. And that's why he made the second change. :/
    @King Aquamentus
    If you honestly don't know what you did, (this was before I left dude) then I have nothing to say to you.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    32.87%
    Then I will never know what your problem is.

Timeline of events:

Mid-December (around Dec. 17th): all communication with you ceases after you sent some message which I can't remember and could not respond to, as all attempts at recommunication are met with error messages and evidence I've been blocked. ??

Thinking quickly, I realize even if you can't see my messages, I can still communicate one-way by changing my steam username to "Tamamo come back." I don't remember if this was before or after making a thread on AGN expressing worry over you (an actual disowned Japanese person in Japan would most likely commit suicide around Christmas. I wasn't having any of that.)

Late December: I am indisposed during the weekend leading up to Christmas, due to extensive dental work. I don't know if this is the period you are referring to where you needed me the most, but I would not have been able to reply at this time.

February: AGN staff recieves a contact form message from Katsura Minami stating that you have died in surgery. One week later, this information is forwarded to the Tamamo concern thread on AGN, as well as a thread on PureZC. The latter is closed due to controversy and infighting, regarding the legitimacy.

Around this time I contact your email address, addressing you and telling you that you can talk to me if you want. I am responded to by the above "Minami", who is upset over the lack of memorial over you.

I am (was?) good friends with you, and although I was as skeptical (especially since you did not respond to emails addressed specifically to Minami's email address, but DID respond if your own was at least CC'd) I was willing to entertain. Clearly I was not set apart from the group of people you wanted to fool (and I did identify myself in email as King Aquamentus), so I decided that maybe, if I just play along and give you what you want, you'll see how much I actually appreciate you and just stop, or at least tell me what's going on before going back into the shadows. I get a solemn thank you, and little else. (The contents of the email would be true if your passing was as well. Would have, anyway...)

To make sure you see this in full (especially as I knew your new account would not respond to a friend request) I change my steam name to "In Memory of Tamamo".

No response. Not even a "Hey, thanks but I just need to chill for awhile"

I get frustrated and just switch it to "J/K everyone knows you're alive"

^I guess that worked, because here you are.

Regardless of who or what you are, I don't give a shit. All I know is, my friend on steam, the only one I spend any amount of time actually talking to on it, has gone off to do this. "Dude, I know you're not dead, cut it out I'm alone here on steam without you"

Now I'm getting really pissed with you, and teetering on terminating that friendship for good because of your actions now. Everyone here is probably wondering why I haven't already. Again, if I do, I'll be alone on steam again for good. I don't know what that means to you, but if it does, then you and I need to sort things out privately and figure out what's going on.

Otherwise, you can leave AGN, by force if need be.

This is strike one.
    Last edited by King Aquamentus; 03-16-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.77%
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo View Post
    And that's why I pretended to be dead as well.
    There's no justifiable reason to pretend you're dead on a forum, ever. Normally people talk things out, maybe you should try it. Compulsively lying has completely destroyed your credibility so I'd stop making these excuses and try to talk things out with King Aquamentus properly if you desire any shred of a positive outcome for you. As I see it, you're making things worse for yourself in already a very terrible situation you placed yourself in. You don't really have any solid ground to stand on for the pain you've caused for some people you fooled and for trying to trick the rest unapologetically. The lack of any sort of apology, fake or not confirms this. You've instead defended your actions which says it all really.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    32.87%
    apparently this all started because of something I did before Tamamo left. I don't know what that is (enlighten me Tamamo, please. You can tell everyone here), but I made a thread for you, concerned for you and hoping for the best. Have you even posted there?

All I know is there was some drama between you and Robin before you left.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    32.87%
    Thread locked at request of original poster

Thread Information