I have the question: How many 3rd quests does exist?

In my ZC folder I have a file named 3rd

Filesize 426 KB (436.684 Bytes)

Is this THE 3rd quest? And if YES: The final version?

If YES: There is a problem in Level 9. If you go from the entrance up, up, you can't go back, because there is a 1-way shutter. They only way is again up, up, up, up (2x door, 1x bombable wall, 1x walk trough.) The problem begins in the room with the walk trough. If you haven't a key (and after the walk trough no bomb), you must quit the game. If you have bombs, you can go up to the stairs. There is a passageway to another room. There you can go down and there is again a locked door (no problem), but again a walk trough too. Then left to the patra, up to the next room (there is the level map). Here is the other side of the room with the locked door few rooms before. Here you can again bomb the upper wall (again a problem without bombs). But if you have bombs: Bomb, go up, there is again a stair (passageway), so we go this way. Then: You can go down. There is a room with a nice red and long moldorm (and AGAIN a 1-way shutter). The only way is down. There is AGAIN a locked door and finally the final destination, if you have no key.