Quote Originally Posted by Joeiiii View Post
With push-heavy I can move to block to the trigger, but nothing happens. The door stay closed.

Maybe it's a silly question, but why are guys enemies? And why they are not in the list of enemies? So it would be possible to set the guys in the enemy editor as not beatable "enemies". Maybe an idea for a update?

The "problem" in the posted picture: It is from a dungeon named "hall of wisdom", where Link can learn something about secrets and items. And because it is always good if he is learning by doing, the guy tells him, that he should push the block to the colored tile, so that the door get open. But it is not possible, if a helping guy is a bad enemy.

Hmm...err... Use Flag 61 on the block itself, as an inherent flag That's |Push, 4-Way, Many. It'll work. The actual problem might be that the screen flag Block->Shutters requires enemies to be dead, but I don't think thaqt's the case. It's been a while since I made a Z1 dungeon, so I'll need to check.

Jer originally made these types of sprited objects:
GUYS, WEAPONS, ITEMS

Every |C object derives in some way from those. Screen guys, shooting statues, enemies, and faeries are all in the GUYS class. In the future, I may allow marking screen guys in such a way that they don't interfere; and likewise with faeries.

I can write a quick 'room guy' script that you can use here, to simulate the screen guy, if that'd suffice for now, and nothing else works:

Code:
//////////////////////////
/// Fake Room Guy FFC  ///
/// v0.1               ///
/// 9th December, 2018 ///
/// By: ZoriaRPG       ///
//////////////////////////

// Instructions
//Put a solid combo down where you want the fake guy, 
//then add an ffc to the screen. 
//Set the FFC combo to the combo of a guy.
//Set its script to fakeroomguy, then as the script args:

// D0: The Screen Message to show. This is mandatory.
// D1: Override the X position of the string. This is optional.
// D2: Override the Y position of the string. This is optional.
// D3: Override the default (white in Classic) string colour. 
// D4: Override the default Z1 font.

ffc script fakeroomguy
{
	void run(int zqstring, int mx, int my, int mcolour, int mfont)
	{
		if ( !mx ) mx = 24;
		if ( !my ) my = 32;
		if ( !mcolour ) mcolour = 0x01;
		if ( !mfont ) mfont = FONT_Z1;
		int buffer[100];
		Game->GetMessage(zqstring, buffer);
		while(1)
		{

Screen->DrawString(1, mx, my, mfont, mcolour, -1, 0, buffer, 128);
			Waitframe();
		}