Quote Originally Posted by ZoriaRPG View Post
Unfortunately, it won't be set up for any of the new tiles, and splicing in the current combo table isn't an option. It'd probably be better to re-create your maps using the current base files, to avoid issues, but at least this will remedy your immediate concern. You just won't have any of the new graphics that have been added to the base |C tileset over the last seventeen years.
Isn't it possible to convert it in any way? I've tryed to export my maps, dmaps, etc. and import it in a new file, but it doesn't work.

Animated water and many other things would be grate.

P.S. You may want to rethink the Magic-Octorock spam on the overworld, too. Other than that, it looks to be a fun little dungeon romp, en Deutsche.
Magic-Octorock Spam? This is the Magic-Octorock reduced version! Ok, the corner you address is the one that is dangerous. Ganons palace is there. The king of the underworld rams his henchmen around. Maybe a problem without the mirror shield, a boomerang and the red ring, but this is The Legend of Zelda and NOT a little girls birthday party. In the non-Ganon-area are almost no Magic-Octorocks, except to guard the magic sword and the master sword/golden arrow.

But apart from that: Thank you for your help.

PS:

... en Deutsche.
Your German (or your Google translation) is just as bad as my English.