Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.32%

Question Alphadawg's unofficial 3rd Quest Help

I know this is an older quest (but a very good one). Does anyone remember how to get to Level 9? I am on a bit of cold streak and would like to totally finish a quest... Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Actually...his is now the official third quest. And with the release of the next official version of ZC, it will be included as such; I shall remove the quest file submission from the classic area of the database, to officialize it further.

As for help; I'm the wrong guy.

Cyclone
    [email protected]
    -----
    "This generation will run the country someday, unfortunately. Maybe we will get lucky and they will all stay bums." - Starkist
    -----
    Meh... sleep is for the weak. [goes back to sleep] - inori :rofl:
    -----
    You have a lot of people quoted in your sig. But not me. Thank you. - Tygore
    -----
    I got a brother who knows about this place... he can pass on the message if something ever happened to me. Then you'll all know when to rejoice. - Daarkseid

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    57.84%
    Actually, the Unofficial Third Quest is completely different from the Official Third Quest. The U3Q is the first custom quest I ever made, the first betas of which were released not long after the first public ZQuest release.

But enough nostalgia, to get to Level 9 you need to find an alternate exit to Level 8.
    My ZQuest Tutorial -- Official Third Quest Page

(I know the pages aren't displaying properly. I don't know how to fix it. Do you?)

My ZC Quests: Conquest of Sarpadia -- Sarpadia Enhanced Soundtrack -- Son of the Beach Fun Quest

Philadelphia Phillies: 2008 World Series Champions!
    2009 record: 27-20 :)

AGN Superlatives: Zelda Classic Guru

2001 AGN Awards: Best Overall Original Creator, "Nintendo" Award

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    AD, this is the one that I plan to take down, for obvious reasons.

The one that you speak of is here. :)

Apparently, they were the second and third completed classic quests submitted to the database.

Cyclone
    [email protected]
    -----
    "This generation will run the country someday, unfortunately. Maybe we will get lucky and they will all stay bums." - Starkist
    -----
    Meh... sleep is for the weak. [goes back to sleep] - inori :rofl:
    -----
    You have a lot of people quoted in your sig. But not me. Thank you. - Tygore
    -----
    I got a brother who knows about this place... he can pass on the message if something ever happened to me. Then you'll all know when to rejoice. - Daarkseid

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.34%

Re: Alphadawg's unofficial 3rd Quest Help

In Level 2, there are enemies which are much easier or only to beat with bow and arrow, however I don't possess the arrow yet. I found a shop with the bait in it, and I have the magic shield and the white sword after finishing Level 1 (good heart piece locations, tricky to find, well done). I also got the bow in Level 2 (good hiding as well).

I've tried to bomb or walk through many walls in Level 2 itself, butt I've got a feeling the arrow is not in Level 2 at all, am I right? If it's in a shop, where do I have to look for it?

Greetings, Matt.
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.36%

The arrow is in Level 2, not too far from the bow...you need to push a block you wouldn't expect to be able to push.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.34%

Hmmm ... I haven't read Alphadog's tutorial (I know there's one, butt I wanted to find everything on my own) ... and this arrow ... okay, I'll have another look, butt I really have tested quite everything in Level 2). :)

PS: Found it. ^^ Thankies. Now I have the bracelet (good Patra fight), the bow and the arrow, the letter, the bait and the magic shield. Now I can explore the warp rings, that will take some time. I made it through the forest maze once, butt I didn't have the bracelet back then.
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.34%

Okay, now I have found Level 5 (thanks to the bracelet) and there, I already got the red candle and the raft. However, I see some ladder-only rooms in Level 5, sooo ... does anyone of you know if the ladder is also in Level 5 or somewhere else? If it's somewhere else, could you give me a hint? :) I even found the Turtle Rock and can't do anything there ... I guess I'm missing some necessary items, lol. And I can't find Level 3 or 4 at all.

BTW: The enemies in Level 5 seem too easy, butt then ... a Gleeok, an oval Patra, a blue Gohma and ... THREE Manhandlas for boss! Wow. =D

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.36%

Level 3 is in the graveyard; you'll get a hint about Level 4 there.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.34%

Wow ... I have checked every grave at the graveyard long before I discovered Level 2 ... now I'm surprised. I hope you don't mean the small graveyard at the "homebase" of Link next to the single Armos statue. I haven't checked every stone there yet.

Anyway, I'm further in this quest than I ever thought. I even found the Magical Sword location which was guarded by the 3-headed Gleeok in the screenshot, good work! Thanks to the other screenshot, I was able to sort out the secret of the turtle rock. :)

Thread Information