Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.9%

E3 2018 In a Shellnut

Yes, I intended the title to be that way.

So its almost the end of June and E3 2018 is over. If none of you have paid attention to it for any reason and don't wanna look up what went down, then you are in luck! For I am here to do the hard part for you and present it in a minimalist manner for you valuable time!

First up, the pre-E3 presentations by all of the companies.

1ef76fa.jpg

Also there was some other stuff, such as the (sort of) reveal of Elder Scrolls VI (we know nothing other than its pretty), Fallout 76 (its gonna me mmo-ish, but Bethesda said not really so who knows what its really like, its has multiplayer, build-able bases and nukes you can capture and use on other players so prepare for the griefers), Super Smash Brothers Ultimate (tldr: every playable character EVER returns, Iknlings from Splatoon, Daisy from the Mario games and Ridley from Metroid make their playable debut. Also people are mad they mad Snake's butt flat but whatever), Resident evil 2 remake (prepare to return to Racoon City in HD bitches!), Kingdom Hearts 3 gets a release date of end of Jan 2019 (also some other stuff like Sora riding a rocket with Woody and Buzz...that sounded better in my head), Starlink Battle for Atlas is an openworld space game. The Switch version gets exclusive playable Fox McCloud from Star Fox with his Arwing and can be accessed from the start apparently - or so I've heard), and some other stuff.

Here's a video with some more shellnut from youtube (I take no credit for it)

If ya want more details (on the conferences), I found a guy on reddit who made posts for each conference. Links in the spoilers below (to save room for initial loadings of this thread)

So what are your thought? Is there anything you are interested in or are you gonna pass? Discuss, and please remember to stay on topic.
    Last edited by mrz84; 06-29-2018 at 02:38 PM. Reason: RAISINS!
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.24%
    I haven't been following E3 at all this year, but I'm pretty excited about Dragon Quest 11. Maybe it's because it's been so long since DQ8 was released way back on the PS2 and I'm getting nostalgic.
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Gel Just registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.68%
    I was planning to go but I had to go out of the country for a business trip.

Thread Information