Question 1; and I put this in scripting since I'm almost positive this is going to require some scripting to pull off...

How would I set up an Energy Tank health system like Metroid uses. I want to do this for both Health and Magic (magic is simply being renamed Energy for flavor in the quest). I had this crazy idea to do a more scifi style quest, so I want to use Metroid's health system and adapt it for Energy which is being used for energy based weapons and special utility items.

Optionally, I'd like the energy value to be kinda abstract in the sense that no specific numbers are shown to the player so the energy tank system should have the energy tank squares as its top row and the bottom would simply be the Energy 00-99 counter, but the magic side would show Energy Tanks on the top row and a standard meter on the bottom.

Question 2; How do I reduce Enemy Invul frames? I'd like to set up the game so that the enemies do not have as many invul frames, so that rapid shots can each deal damage without passing though harmlessly (enemy hp's are getting adjusted up a bunch). Ideally, I'd also like knockback removed with the exception of specific items (Sword, Hammer, Hookshot, Bomb Weapons).

Thanks in advance.