User Tag List

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 249

Thread: The Dimentio and Anarchy Show

  1. #11
    Octorok
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    526
    Level
    8
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.42%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    You're the balding, virgin for life who refreshes my shit all day so you can downrate it,
    Not sure where you're getting this from but okay. I literally only downrated Return of Ganon and you threw a hissy fit. Can't really blame someone for their autism though, so I'm sorry.

  2. #12
    Octorok Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    22
    Posts
    210
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    1,373
    Level
    12
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    58.24%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    Yes yes, it's your "friend" who's the balding virgin, not you, sure it is.
    You actually are bringing a random innocent person into the drama and outright mocking their appearance because of your assumptions. Not sure if you want to do that.

    I don't really want to get my hands dirty in this situation, I'd rather be a spectator, but I'm not going to let an innocent person who has nothing to do with this get mocked. It's quite the low even for this petty feud.

  3. #13
    Quest Builder Anarchy_Balsac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    751
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    2,432
    Level
    16
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.35%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    Not sure where you're getting this from but okay. I literally only downrated Return of Ganon and you threw a hissy fit. Can't really blame someone for their autism though, so I'm sorry.
    You did it to my let's play videos too and you know it. That's how you found the video I uploaded, you were refreshing my youtube channel to find new videos to downrate.

    You can play dumb or deny it all you want, but you know damned well I'm right. Just as you know I am right about your hairline, loser lifestyle, and permanent virginity. You live a miserable life where you can never get laid, and you obsessively go after people who slight you online in any small way. It is this loser lifestyle that caused you to obsess with me on Saffith's behalf, even though he and I are both passed it.

    Either way, you are exposed and it can never be undone.

    Edit - Also, how badly did you whine at Shane to "PLEASE TELL HIM THAT'S NOT ME I BEG OF YOU"? I mean, it's sad enough you live the life you do, it's even sadder to go around begging people to tell others you are not you.

  4. #14
    Octorok Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    22
    Posts
    210
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    1,373
    Level
    12
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    58.24%
    Really, if you do a quick and basic PureZC search, and look for the username you'd find out that it's a completely different guy. You're making yourself look really delusional here, so not sure if you want to keep that up. He didn't beg, I'm just pointing that out because I feel obliged to point out how wrong this is.

  5. #15
    Octorok
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    526
    Level
    8
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.42%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    You did it to my let's play videos too and you know it. That's how you found the video I uploaded, you were refreshing my youtube channel to find new videos to downrate.
    Actually no, someone on PureZC's discord found it and helpfully tipped me off. Why would I refresh your gay-ass channel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    Just as you know I am right about your hairline, loser lifestyle, and permanent virginity.
    A: My hair is nice and long, thanks for asking. I'm nowhere near balding if it takes 2 weeks after getting a haircut for my hair to start to cover my eyes, but okay. B: I'm 100% sure I'm younger than your potato self, yet I'm not the one playing with Master Foot and his Anarchy Ballsack. C: I'm demisexual, dumbass. I have no interest in raping and harassing women like your gamergate ass does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    You live a miserable life where you can never get laid, and you obsessively go after people who slight you online in any small way.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You fucking wish, hypocrite!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    It is this loser lifestyle that caused you to obsess with me on Saffith's behalf, even though he and I are both passed it.
    "Zelda 2.50.1 FUCK SAFFITH". Huh, I wonder why that showed up randomly in your Let's Play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    Either way, you are exposed and it can never be undone.
    You say to me in the thread where I not only exposed you, I anally raped all your dignity in the ass to the point where it cried for mercy.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    144
    Level
    4
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    39.67%


    Have a horse, only popcorn picture I have.

  7. #17
    Quest Builder Anarchy_Balsac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    751
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    2,432
    Level
    16
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.35%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    Actually no.
    k, saying "No, I'm the opposite of all those degrading things you say" doesn't make it so.

    Anyway, repeated denials aside, you can't DMCA the video off my hard drive, I'm just going to keep re-uploading it on new accounts. And you'll just have to deal with the fact the video will always be online for people to laugh at your pathetic self.

    As for the the old file name, I kinda wish I could delete that from the older videos, but since youtube deleted annotations I can't (it would allow me to black it out), it's not in the newer ones and there's a reason for that.

  8. #18
    Empty and become Moosh Moosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    446
    Level
    7
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    62.7%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    Edit - Also, how badly did you whine at Shane to "PLEASE TELL HIM THAT'S NOT ME I BEG OF YOU"? I mean, it's sad enough you live the life you do, it's even sadder to go around begging people to tell others you are not you.
    I can also vouch that KenMeister is not Dimentio. Both have their own history on PureZC, their own mannerisms, their own quests. IDK how many people will need to tell you this before you admit you're wrong, but might as well throw my hat in the ring. Maybe do some bare minimum research before you decide to troll and insult innocent people.

    Or you know, maybe not troll and insult people at all. Can save you some shame in the long run.

    Lovely thread we have here by the way. Could use a soundtrack:

  9. #19
    Username Kaiser SUCCESSOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Winning.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,435
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    10,399
    Level
    30
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%
    Dat meme.

  10. #20
    Quest Builder Anarchy_Balsac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    751
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    2,432
    Level
    16
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.35%
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosh View Post
    I can also vouch that KenMeister is not Dimentio. Both have their own history on PureZC, their own mannerisms, their own quests. IDK how many people will need to tell you this before you admit you're wrong, but might as well throw my hat in the ring. Maybe do some bare minimum research before you decide to troll and insult innocent people.

    Or you know, maybe not troll and insult people at all. Can save you some shame in the long run.

    Lovely thread we have here by the way. Could use a soundtrack:
    Trolls have no shame moosh, I got what I wanted when he posted this thread. I still believe he's having you BS me, but either way, he's shown himself quite butthurt in ways I couldn't have hoped for. And I didn't even need to link the video.

    Edit - LOL @Dimentio I googled Demi-sexual, sure those exist. But buddy, you and I BOTH know you are just saying that to make yourself NOT look like a loser virgin.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Armageddon Games is a game development group founded in 1997. We are extremely passionate about our work and our inspirations are mostly drawn from games of the 8-bit and 16-bit era.
Social