Dimentio - 1) This came across to me as someone who wanted a toned down version of the quest so they could finish and enjoy it which was consistent with what a few type A players had also asked for. But if I were to make a "lite" version then it wouldn't be my "true" quest and you'd be playing a cheap nerfed version. So how could you be a type B player?

2) Liking of graphics has absolutely everything to do with liking of difficulty. You see, there are only so many hours a quest maker has that they can devote on quest making. Making a quest more difficult or prettier are both very time-consuming activities. So a quest maker must choose between the two and that choice will be made depending on their type A or type B playing preferences.

3) How can you be 100% sure that he was a type A? You could have made a statement like "if you like challenging quests, then I'd recommend..."

4) Ok, I wasn't aware of the history surrounding the title. To me, it just looked like a strange title that's all.

5) I do see your contributions to other quests like Nightmare's where you just did graphical work on it. Fixing up graphics with no regard to gameplay or difficulty is definitely Type A.

6) Ok, I wasn't aware that you had recently finished LoH and LoH:IE. I thought you had abandoned them because they were too hard. That does change things somewhat.

7) Yes you made a small demo kaizo quest I remember. But then so did Moosh when he was first playing LoH. Moosh is undeniably a type A player but even type A players can have moments where they appear to be type B. Its only a long quest where you've spent many hours making it that can definitively put you in one camp or the other. So as of now, I'm undecided about you. Few new things have come to light which aren't type A.