14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    85.64%
    The whole rating system for quests is broken and has no credibility to begin with. How can it be that players who play for a few minutes (or not at all) or watch a video of a quest be permitted to rate a quest? And it is entirely possible that someone who doesn't like a quest or its creator can create a clone army to rate the quest 0 stars. Further, admins can modify user's ratings because they are not "in-line with community expectations" (see Lunaria). The whole rating system is a joke to me and I certainly don't base what I play on ratings. Finally, even if the entire ZC fanbase rates a quest 0 stars but the quest creator thinks it is 5 stars then nothing will change - I can guarantee that. So what is the point of it all if you can't get change in the end? To end up with disputes like these?

Dimentio, you ought to have realized that Anarchy is a type B player and quest maker and that type A criticisms like "but your graphics aren't good" and "there are no puzzles in your quest just a big slugfest" will at best be ignored and at worst end up in conflict like you're seeing now. Anarchy won't change because he does not see graphics as valuable enough to spend his precious quest-making time fixing. Precious time that you aren't paying for... So what is the point of speaking your mind? Why can't you simply just accept that the game wasn't made for your graphical tastes and move on to the next quest?

As for this whole racism thing, I am always one for free speech even like this. I support free-speech because its far better than the alternative - one where the racist person hides their true feelings and quietly and subtly discriminates against people of different races and never says his true reasons. What does it matter what someone says? Its what they do and how they act that truly matter.

Banned
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%
    Quote Originally Posted by James24 View Post
    Dimentio, you ought to have realized that Anarchy is a type B player and quest maker and that type A criticisms like "but your graphics aren't good" and "there are no puzzles in your quest just a big slugfest" will at best be ignored and at worst end up in conflict like you're seeing now. Anarchy won't change because he does not see graphics as valuable enough to spend his precious quest-making time fixing. Precious time that you aren't paying for... So what is the point of speaking your mind? Why can't you simply just accept that the game wasn't made for your graphical tastes and move on to the next quest?
    If the reason were just "bad graphics" and "no puzzles", I'd have ignored the quest. The quest is just the wrong kind of difficulty; it's not hard, but it's repetitive, mindnumbing, and boring. It's nowhere near the quality of quests such as Liberation, Armageddon Quest, Dungeon Impossible, etc. Hell, James, I can prove it for you; Make a Zelda-1 graphical demake of Liberation, and I'll beat it, and enjoy it.

Also, I have no qualms with using the n-word if it won't get me banned. This was a flaming-allowed forum, so I figured using the n-word as an insult comparable to fucker was completely fine. Not that I knew that the comments actually reached you; 90% of the shit in this forum is broken as fuck and I just assumed this was another one (though if I did know I'd still have called you it, since it seems to have triggered you badly ).

Anyways, goddamnit, I told myself I'd stop posting in this thread; look at what you made me do > : (

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Quote Originally Posted by James24 View Post

As for this whole racism thing, I am always one for free speech even like this. I support free-speech because its far better than the alternative - one where the racist person hides their true feelings and quietly and subtly discriminates against people of different races and never says his true reasons. What does it matter what someone says? Its what they do and how they act that truly matter.
    He's free to speak his mind, but freedom of speech also means being free to expose others.

@Gleeok Had Dimentio reached out to me sometime before ratings bombing my quests and youtube videos, and lied to his buddies at pure to make them think I'm the bad guy, ensuring I can NEVER have a fanbase within this community, it probably would have been possible for us to reconcile. Now that the damage is done, it is not. Making this worse is that he started the whole thing because of an old drama that I have made amends for that he wasn't even the target of.

And then there's the racism thing, I'm not a fan of racists. I know he is NOT merely being an edgelord because he did this thinking his rep comments wouldn't get out then when, surprise, his exposure was forthcoming, he came out with "well everyone is a racist" to save face.
    Last edited by Anarchy_Balsac; 04-08-2018 at 09:52 PM.

Thread Information