Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.7%
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Miller View Post
    You're bitching about it, so I guess it's working just fine given the nature of this particular forum.
    I will have to side with the OP on this. The topic title should be Dimentio's Anarchy_Balsac Hate Thread. Renaming it to something that is only remotely topical was not appropriate. Actually, intentionally mock-quoting, and similar, should probably be included in our TOS considerations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    Over on Pure, he changed the topic title of his LP thread to "Dimentio is an obsessed stalker" (which has been changed back by Pure mods), after I rated his quest a 0 (only thing I did at that point along with giving my thoughts on his quest over in his LP thread (which I did start off politely, so since that's the "starting point" and his first response was to tell me to fuck off, he started this whole thing off maliciously while I was being benign), and only things I've done to this point besides making this thread and rep-bombing him towards the end). He also rated all my quests 0's over on Pure at the same time he changed his LP thread name (said ratings thankfully also deleted by the Pure mods). Then when I reported him and he got in shit for both of those, he came over on AGN and started "subtly" insulting me, as seen over in his LP thread.

He was punished on that site for his infractions there. What actual infractions are you bitching about, that occurred here (and didn't report)?

I am also aware that a motivation for you rating his quest, was to prove that he would try to purge the review and rating. That means that you were trolling him in the process. Is it 'shady' to do that? Possibly? I have always felt that quest authors should be able to disable ratings and reviews.

If not for wishing to test if he would purge it, I doubt that you would have bothered to rate it at all, so, stating that your rating is 'legitimate' stretches credence.

WRT rules, profanity and general flaming that are topical are permitted, but racism and anti-semitism are not; and, beyond this, you extended your flaming to reputation comments, which was clearly outside the scope of the GB forum. We are discussing how best to clear up the GB rules t present.

Thread Information