James, the difficulty of Anarchy's quest isn't the problem here, nor the graphics. It's pretty much New Quest 2 Kaizo in both of those regards.

No, what bothers me is just how unfun it was to play despite the difficulty and how many rules of game design it ignores. There's a million shooting statues in the first room of Level 1. The room where you continue. Its like if you took the infamous 10 digdogger room from LoH, made it worse and more random, placed it in the very first room of the dungeon, and reduced the walkable space. And I liked the digdogger room. But I could forgive that. All the enemies in the dungeon deal 2 goddamn hearts of damage, are usually paired with at least 4 statue shooters, and eat up a good chunk of the walkable space in some way, either with projectile spam, cracktorock esque step speed, or enemy spam. But I could forgive that. The quest actively encourages exploiting bugs and exploits such as screen walking and like, cause of high damage enemy spam on the overworld. But I could forgive that. The quest advertises itself as Zelda 3, and the creator will jump down your throat if you dare suggest LttP is Zelda 3 (or really, anything else but his quest). But I could maaaaybe forgive that.

No, the biggest problem, is the
God Damn Mother Fucking FORCED GRINDING.

Everything in the quest costs so goddamn much, and they're expected. Level 1 is recommended to go in with the Hookshot and Magic Shield. By recommended I mean you get anally raped without them. how much do they cost on the overworld WELL I'M GLAD YOU FUCKING ASKED CAUSE THEY'RE BOTH OVER 200 MOTHERFUCKING RUPEES. So you gotta grind for 10-15 minutes just to be able to even take on level 1. Level 2 "recommends" the hammer GOTTA GO GRIND. Level 3 requires the candle, which surprisingly costs 30 rupees but oh wait it "recommends" the blue ring, magic shield, and power bracelete GOTTA GO GRIND. Oh you want to reach level 4 WELL HAHA FUCK YOU GRIND UP 500 MOTHERFUCKING RUPEES BITCH. Hope you bought that hookshot too cause that's required as well!

Grinding is the bane of fun, and you turned what was a mediocre to decent challenge quest into a fucking nightmare, an unplayable piece of garbage, with all the bullshit high prices on mightaswellbe-required items. Return of Ganon is grinding simulator: the game. THAT is my main issue with Return of Ganon.