Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%

The Dimentio and Anarchy Show

Anarchy Ballsack is a little bitch who got triggered over me rating his quest poorly. He first tried to delete my rating on Pure by "updating" (read: changing nothing and resubmitting the quest) his quest and checking the "clear all reviews" box. When the mods told him go fuck off and that he wasn't allowed to do that, he reacted in the most sensible way possible. He threw a giant temper tantrum, during which he deleted all his quests, cancelled his projects, went to every quest I was listed as author of and rating them 0 stars without playing them, and changed the title of his Let's Play thread to "Dimentio is an obsessed cyberstalker". Naturally, he got himself tempbanned by doing so.

Now his little bitchass comes onto this forum and calls me
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    A virgin for life with a plainly visible hairline, living in his parents' basement
    cause his deadbeat dicklicking self can't comprehend the fact that people might find his quest "bad". This bitchass motherfucker thinks he can say that to me over the internet, but that's cause his virgin, no-life, cocksucking, manwhoring, fatass is upset about the fact that he has to lie about being in a relationship to feel good over the internet, making up a nonsense imaginary language to "prove" that yes guys he does indeed have a foreign wife no I'm not lying to you I swear.

The truth is, his sperging autist self does not realize that having a shooting statue fire while next to you is a bad idea. His stimming potato self will not realize that shouting at a fuckign ZC dev over a small change (one that, in most reasonable people's minds would be a good change (read: people who actually have more than a single fucking brain cell)) won't get him any progress other than masturbation points for his miniscule miscroscopic dick on his landwhale body. His down-syndromed "I can count to firetruck!" self cannot, will not, and will never fucking comprehend that, hey, someone just made you a fucking script that does exactly what you want, so maybe youe should stop. FUCKING. BITCHING at saffith.

But hey, that's fine, cause Zelda 3: The Return of Ganon is fantastic design!
    REAL FUCKING FANTASTIC DESIGN.
    Last edited by Dimentio; 04-07-2018 at 01:11 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%
    Holy shit, this surely isn't PureZC. lol

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.11%
    Anarchy!!!!

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.7%

Welcome to AGN @NewJourneysFire and @Shane .

No holds barred, match tonight!

Banned
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%
    Also thanks for stealing my buddy's video you fucking wanker. I hope you enjoy the anal raping that is that copyright strike, you fucking douche.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.38%
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you called ME triggered

And BTW _ I reposted it to vimeo - Happy Hunting
    Last edited by Anarchy_Balsac; 03-05-2018 at 05:05 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.11%
    https://vimeo.com/258684731

Found it, wasn't that hard. Have fun Dimentio!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.38%
    Hahahahahahaha

Oh yeah, I also screencapped this thread so you can NOT later delete it and claim you aren't a whiney little e-drama whore.

Banned
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    Hahahahahahaha

Oh yeah, I also screencapped this thread so you can NOT later delete it and claim you aren't a whiney little e-drama whore.
    You are obsessed to the point where you stalked quests I was involved with to rate them a 0, and now you're insulting and stealing from one of my online acquaintances simply because I made LP's on their channel as part of a collab. First of all, you're a fucking dipshit who can't tell that I had no personal attachments to everything you attacked, you're just attacking innocents. Secondly, I like how much of a pussy you are that you have to resort to stealing go try and waste my time.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.38%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    You are obsessed to the point where you stalked quests I was involved with to rate them a 0, and now you're insulting and stealing from one of my online acquaintances simply because I made LP's on their channel as part of a collab. First of all, you're a fucking dipshit who can't tell that I had no personal attachments to everything you attacked, you're just attacking innocents. Secondly, I like how much of a pussy you are that you have to resort to stealing go try and waste my time.
    You're the balding, virgin for life who refreshes my shit all day so you can downrate it, made several posts here complaining about a video I didn't even link here, summoned several people from PureZC b/c of your butthurt, and can't stop obsessing about the Saffith drama even though both him and me are long over it and have no ill will towards each other.

Kinda rich you're calling ME obsessed after all that. Yes yes, it's your "friend" who's the balding virgin, not you, sure it is. And yeah, I 0 starred you back, but that's hardly grounds to call obsession.

Thread Information