In my book, Anarchy's quest is 100% true blue type B and there can be no doubt about it. Fits the definition to the letter. The root problem is that type A and type B did not understand each other and this lead to a conflict.

Anarchy had the wrong expectations of the audience - he did not understand the type A and type B dichotomy and expected an audience full of type B players. The actual audience for ZC is full of type A players and if you write a type B quest then its going to be rejected by type A players. If you want type A acceptance, then you follow type A rules when you make your quest: lots of focus on beauty and graphics, low to zero challenge, lots of puzzles, no rupee grinding, no arbitrary secrets, no cheap nerfs and making fun of the audience if they use those nerfs etc... If you choose not to follow these rules then your quest will get rated 0 stars, it will get review bombed, it will have a very low fanbase and you'd better be prepared for this kind of thing.

Also, if Shane and Dimentio knew about the type A and type B dichotomy, they would have known that this was a quest that wasn't meant for them. That they weren't the target audience. The weren't the ones Anarchy was trying to appease and would have just moved on to the next quest without playing, rating or reviewing the quest. I recently played Shane's quest and I don't like it, but I respect that I am not the target audience so I simply don't rate it. But no, we have to have this conflict because people don't understand about the divide. Hopefully we can all learn from this and be wiser the next time.