Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post
Well wasn't that special? (Dana Carvey Show R.I.P)

All random nonsense aside:
@Dimentio , even though it took you 8 pages to fess up about starting the whole poop-slinging fest with Anarchy, we already knew it from the start. I even let the purezc staff know that this was not at all a one-sided affair last week after you played the helpless victim role to help get Anarchy banned at purezc. The point is that this sort of shit doesn't help anybody, especially the ZC devs or forum mods, or even the ZC community as a whole. It was a long time ago that Anarchy went off the rails at Saffith - I even heard it directly from Saffith, also regarding a few other members, who were causing him some frustration at the time - and while that was a complete overreaction you have to realize that sort of thing is not uncommon drama for ZC. In fact, before 2.5 someone would bitch about a new bug or feature every month - heck, sometimes every week! (and these were from long time ZC contributers too) - and if everyone held that type of grudge there wouldn't be any forums, everyone would either be banned or gone. Yes, Anarchy did make some jerkish comments; they haven't gone unnoticed and he was already warned for them by my understanding. You just have to find a way to let things go and not take everything so personally. If somebody is harassing other members just let the mods take care of it. This cross-site trolling/flaming war is no good for anybody. All it's doing is pissing off everybody else, both here and at purezc. Just take a deep breath and realize how stupid this whole thing is. Let it go man.

Pretty much this. I brought this up weeks ago, on the PZC Discord server, and Orithan accused me of victim-blaming or some such nonsense. I'm sick of seeing the anti-Anarcy discussion at every turn:

Making it sound like it's entirely his doing and that you are reacting to his actions, is nonsense, and we all know (and see) that.

Moreover, what's on display here, is a complete disregard for your own actions, and reactions; as much as anything else. Did Anarchy overeeact and do shyte that he shouldn't've done? Sure, probably; lacking true evidence, save coincidental. It's equally possible that one of his mates did the stuff, or that someone else didn't cade for what you are doing, and troll-rated your videos.

Regarding the 0-star rating: The entire argument of 0-star reviews being based on a personal standard, rather than the 'general consensus of the community' regarding what a rating means is rubbish. In fact, I recall you arguing against that, when Lunaria and the PZC staff argued over how the ratings scale should work!

In this world, you reap what you sow: You're lucky that I'm not the one who adjudicated your ban duration. I'd've slapped you with 14 or 30 days.