Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    I was stating why I started it, dumbass. How the hell was I supposed to know that at the time?

I was willing to ignore the fact that you got triggered at Saffith, but then you ohsokindly told me to fuck off when I tried to give an opinion on your quest, in your official quest thread here on AGN. So I figured I'd try this """masterpiece""" that got you so worked up originally at Saffith, and guess what? It played like shit, thanks to your gay-ass forced grinding. So when I rate it poorly, and start typing up a review explaining why I disliked it, you throw a hissy fit, try to get it deleted before I could even finish the review, then when Eddy refused to let you delete the rating, you asked the quest be removed entirely, downvote bomb all of Nightmares Quests because I polished them up graphically and thus had my name on them, steal a video from KenMeister and insult him because I do collab videos with him, and renamed your Pure LP topic to insult me. All this because you thought I downvote bombed you (here's a hint asshole: I didn't. I don't need to downvote your pitiful channel to point out how bad it is.).

For the record, I haven't needed to stalk you. All my discord buddies "helpfully" point out when you've acted like a toddler for me. Grow up.
    Your complaint was:

"Oh I don't mind 8 bit but you should have updated the 8-bit"

You are going to be told to fuck off when you tell people that. And the fact that you started all this shit with me cus your criticism was idiotic, and I told you so? Yeah, that's pathetic.

I mean, I literally only put up a sentence and some screenshots about Zelda 3.
    Original post was a LOT more than a sentence. ALSO, you DID NOT type up a review, you just straight up 0-starred it, then cried like a bitch when I did it back. You're trying to claim you reviewed it to save face, but you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post

Maybe I give too many craps about presentation? I understand that fangame creators can't be expected to appeal to everyone, but you can do a lot with boosting presentation in minimal time. Also, my main reason I brought up Zelda 3's look in the thread was because it's calling itself Zelda 3 and saying Link to the Past isn't. If he's going to be so egotistical to make such a claim that his fangame is more deserving of the title of Zelda 3 than the legendary Link to the Past, I expect him to back it up with a product that *is* of higher quality in every regard. I would consider Isle of Rebirth Hero Mode more deserving of the title of Zelda 3, than his Zelda 3.
    You are LITERALLY calling me egotistical for saying a PREQUEL, is, in fact, NOT a SEQUEL. Do you see how dumb you are now? And as for your claim that your discord circle-jerk spent weeks refreshing my youtube page and downvoting every upload, not you, pics or it didn't happen. I'm open to the idea it could have been Shane, but he only recently became obsessed upon his own idiotic assumption that I was bashing someone who I clearly was not. It's a LOT less likely to have been him, than someone like you who's had a years-long blood grudge now.
    Last edited by Anarchy_Balsac; 03-29-2018 at 08:39 PM.

Thread Information