Quote Originally Posted by James24 View Post
I fail to see how we're not on topic Chris, this topic is about Anarchy's videos, I watched his videos and I am saying what I think of those videos. I know things are getting a bit heated and I wish it wouldn't be this way - but that's how it is with challenge quests. They always cause conflicts.
Once again, if you wish to debate the finer points of quest design(as you immediately resumed doing in the next quote), take it to another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by James24 View Post
Dimentio, I really have to disagree with you on this one. The name of a quest matters very little - its the contents that matter. And as for 0 improvements, that's 0 improvements in your view. I think the kaizo difficulty is a huge improvement. The balance for level 1 is perfect for a player who likes very hard difficulty. There are other things that hold the quest back though and they aren't related to difficulty - arbitrary secrets and grinding. But if Anarchy wished to open up his quest it wouldn't be a big deal to fix.

And as for the collaborative effort - if I think it has the beginnings of a great type B quest then I'll be happy to help.

Taking it elsewhere would make me happy. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll just stand over here, being happy.