Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%

A serious question concerning opinions on anrdoid tablets

I've only embraced mobile gaming via mobile phone and android tablet in the past year, but in the past few months I've noticed how my anrdoif HP 7 slate tablet is REALLY showing its age (I wanted a tablet and its what my mom got me since she saw it for cheap on her way home from work all the way back in March of this year) so I've been thinking of getting something more recent (within the past year or two since the HP 7 slate was 2013) and have been trying to think of what options I could go for.

So I thought of asking the closest people outside of my family on their opinions on what tablets I could upgrade to. My only requirements for a tablet I'm looking for is that its an android tablet, preferably under $100-200, and has about 8-16+ gb of memory and 2+ gb of ram.

Lemme know what you think, I honestly value the opnions of many of you guys(and gals) here over some of the people I know IRL (outside of my family, but none of them are tech savvy)
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Gel Just registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.27%
    I am honestly not using a tablet for gaming but a smartphone instead. I will suggest you use a Samsung J7 core as this is created for a great gaming experience.

Thread Information