1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.14%

Set/getComboX Issues Remain

@Saffith :

What was the reason for this change in all of the Set/GetComboX stuff, and do you remember when you implemented it:

int m = zc_max((ri->d[1]/10000)-1,0);
    long scr = zc_max(m*MAPSCRS+sc,0);

to

int m = (ri->d[1]/10000)-1;
    long scr = m*MAPSCRS+sc;

I am hearing that this change also breaks older quests.

Is there any specific record as to what versions of ZC have incorporated these changes? What I am hearing, is that some stuff in 2;53 works, and some stuff needs the older code to work. This may be a critical issue that affects 2.50.0-1, and 2.50.2 quests, differently, and it is starting to make me very, very ill.

I do not know if this can be properly rectified without the exact codebase for 2.50.0, 2.50.1, and 2.50.2 release builds. Without that code, I have no way to know precisely what changed between versions. Even so, the only way to fix this in 2.53 is going to be to insert a hack, because the behaviour of these functions changed across more 2.50.x builds, than simply 2.50.2 to 2.50.3RC1.

Thread Information