Now that we got a game going I'm curious what are each of your expectations? Do you have any concerns, I'm sure you do, and I'll like to address those at this time as well

Here are my expectations specifically.
Don't worry about the mechanics much, prioritize fun over the rules. If something comes up that I or another player doesn't like, my job is to make a quick ruling so the game can continue as soon as I see it.
We're here to have fun, not to bitch about schematics. If you don't want to specify your knowledge skills until later, that's perfectly okay. But remember, you only can have 2-3 + bonus knowledge skills.
If you don't want to bother with Celaena and the CAS system. That's perfectly okay. She can stay in the elven village and the plot will go on.
Communication is welcomed! Feel free to ask me anything. Don't be shy now! I'm not some big shady DM with loaded dice okay.

There are also some things I want to mention before we continue.
1. There is not a set campaign. The Story Arcs I done the week before i post them. This pervents overplanning
2. This is not my game. It is everyone's who participates.
3. Sometimes things won't go as planned. I won't force my story on you, if you wish to do something else. I will glady oblige you.
4. Remember this is your story just as these are your characters. Build friendships and foes your way!
5. Rules are just guidelines... Not concrete, if someone slips up and it causes a major disfunction, then we have a problem.
6. Don't expect me to be original... I can't sweat this enough. Some of my best ideas have come from other sources.
7. If your not having fun I'm not, so do talk to me. Privately if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Well what are you expectations, concerns, and questions for me?
You can ask me now or later. In game or privately.