User Tag List

Thread: S&S The Third

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @mrz84 You need to be more descriptive with your magic that's not gonna fly here...
    Not now, not ever.

You have Conjuring, Elemental, Alignment, Healing.
    And you dont have access to strong magic yet. your just starting out lol.
    Your will learn the names of some kick ass spells in the arc though especially in chapters 3 and 4.

==================================================
    Rule Clarification: Acquiring equipments,spells,gold, etc.
    ==================================================

Equipment: You will receive better (including magical and even mythical!) equipment as the story develops. It can be found in chest, looted from corpses, and purchased in towns.

Spells: Mages will learn more magic then they ever will need. Hell I'm giving Crimson one of the most useful spells in chapter 4. Pretty much once you see it once, you can use it.
    Oh yeah your about to learn a spell too add to your already existing spellbook. "Better make one in notepad, real simple just list their name and function. and additional notes from me" @mrz84

Gold: The shiny stuff, awarded for completing quest.

All the above: will be rewarded occasioinally for exellence in roleplaying. The happier I am with how this turns out. The better your rewards!
    tldr: HEY EVERYONE LETS BE SUPER COOL AND KEEP HER HAPPY! SO SHE GIVES US FREE STUFF YEAH!
    Last edited by Tamamo; 08-18-2017 at 01:54 AM.

Thread Information