Quote Originally Posted by ZoriaRPG View Post
I'll look into the strings when I have a chance. That is a far more minor issue than the other more abundant problems.
It's not a big issue in itself, but why did it happen? Were you bringing in changes from an out-of-sync repo? I only noticed that because it's obvious and it's easy to see why it happened. Who knows what else might have broken?

OnExit should run when the game exits, via F6, Game->End(), or when Link dies. It does that now. It is OnExit, not OnWinGame. The purpose is to clean up global vars, bitmaps, and other things that you want to clear when the game ends by death, or by F6. I'm not sure when this broke, or when it was fixed, but it definitely did not work in 2.50.2, it might have in 2.50.1 or 2.50.0, and it does work in 2.50.3RC1 and 2.53.0.
Oh, yeah, that makes sense. The issue with it not initializing global arrays after F6->Continue was a side effect of it not running scripts if Quit was nonzero. I hadn't thought about it, but obviously that would affect OnExit, too.